Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2011

MY DEAR MIDTERM...!! (ASSIGNMENT)



Beenish...!! called my friend Zareen as she wanted to take me library. Well i don't have close relation with library and books but when it is about midterm then library is my only friend who helps me in making notes while others disappear.
I was taking small steps moving towards library and was thinking that I am the only stupid round the globe who realized to make notes just a day before midterm but when i entered, I saw so many stupids who belonged  to my category and after seeing that I took a sigh of relief  and thanked God that I am not the only stupid.
While I was busy in studying, I got a drastic news that one of our teachers would not conduct our classes, that  teacher used to teach us two courses "National And International Affairs" and " Broadcast Journalism". My first expression after getting this news was like "Ohhh no......she was so nice, i really loved her way of teaching yar" then the second thought was "Ohhh yes...now midterm would get postponed due to this change" but  all my  happiness drained away when our CR told us that we had to take our midterm exam on same the dates given before and my last expression was "Ohhh my dear midterm....who has invented you? just tell me once, I will shot him to death."

1 comment:

  1. hahaha nice well i m also searching that person (who invent midees) n THANK God u have realise that u r not the only stupid in this world, well i m also the member of this stupid gang yar after all before midees i m the one who is pushing u towards lib.................

    ReplyDelete